As part of the accessibility adjustments, we made sure to enable all our customers to enjoy a comfortable, pleasant and accessible surfing experience.
This site complies with the regulations of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law (Accessibility Adjustments for Service),5763-2013, subject to the following restrictions:
• Accessibility adjustments were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) “Guidelines for Internet Content Accessibility” at an AA level and in accordance with the guidelines of the international WCAG2.0 document.
• The site was tested for the highest compatibility for multiple browsers.
• The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the standard pattern of operation with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows. See the section on Site Operations for more details.
• Designed for display in all popular browsers as mentioned above.
• Compatible with NVDA screen reader software.
• Accessibility advising for the website was carried out by “Access to All”.
Site operation and accessibility aids:
This site has an “accessibility button”. Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
The accessibility menu includes the following capabilities:
• Enables keyboard navigation
• Increases font size
• Removes animations
• Changes color contrast
• Adapts the color of a site to color-blind people
• Change to a more readable font
• Highlights links on the site
If you have difficulty accessing the site, or if you have a comment about the site’s accessibility, please see our contact details below. You can contact us and describe the problem you’ve encountered and we will do everything we can to provide you with a proper and efficient solution. If need be, we will get in touch with you personally.
As stated, we have designed the site to be as accessible as possible. However, some parts of the site might not be accessible or have malfunctioned.
If you encounter any problem regarding accessibility while browsing our website, we will be happy to receive comments, clarifications and requests by contacting our accessibility officer: email@example.com, or by phone
To enable us to address the problem in the best possible way, please add as many detail as possible:
• Description of the problem
• Link to the page you browsed
• What is the action you were trying to perform?
• Browser type and version [Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.]
• Operating system [WIN 10, WIN XP, etc.]
• Type of assistive technology, if used [NVDA, JAWS]
Tidhar Group is doing all it can to make the site more accessible and to respond to queries in the most professional and quick manner.